Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Special Edition: I Hate the Airport

Like I've always said, the highest concentration of stupid people can be found on the subway and at the airport. Both are swarming with members of the general population just ready, willing, and able to annoy you given the slightest opportunity.

One of my major gripes about subway riders tends to be about men who have to sit with their legs spread W--I--D--E open, essentially taking up 2 seats worth of space. I want to tap them on the shoulder and say "That sucks, I'm sorry about your penis." AKA "Let's be honest, no one actually thinks your junk is that big that you have to keep your legs that far apart. In fact, you sitting that way indicates you are probably trying to overcompensate for a lack of something or another down there."

Anyway, as luck would have it, I found an above type violator at the airport this weekend. Just when i thought I could escape this subway annoyance by leaving town for the weekend, one of these guys had to go and follow me to the airport.

 

And this was him scooted over a bit after he almost spilled my coffee everywhere! Look at how far over his foot is into MY AREA (the silver bar is where his chair technically ends). And, in case you were wondering, yes, he was a homie and yes, he was wearing a doo rag. Why is it that the wide-open-leg offenders always have doo rags on? you can't just be annoying and take up my space? you have to wear an ugly sweat-collecting cap while doing it too?

1 comment: