Thursday, March 4, 2010

On a serious note...

The MTA is considering cutting service and eliminating some routes altogether, while also laying off station agents and ending reduced fare student metrocards, in order to close an $800 million budget gap.

While I respect that we don't have to pay as much for mass transit as they do in other cities, such as London, I think we can all agree that the quality of life will suffer for all New Yorkers, not just myself who has to endure a daily commute on the L train, the most overcrowded line in the system. Worse service for the same amount of money? I already have subway rage, why do you think I started this blog? I don't think you wanna see what I'll do if this actually happens.

garbage

Let's clean up this mess MTA... we're all tired of dealing with your garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment