Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pet peeve #1902950960: strollers on the subway


Babies! They're everywhere! In your row on the airplane, at your table at Pete's Candy Store, and inevitably taking up too much space in strollers on the subway. Which, by the way, is against the rules, but is seemingly one of those rules that no one obeys, because no one ever wants to yell at a mom. But I mean, come on, this kid is like 5 years old! He barely even fits in that thing. I had to do a double take because at first I thought maybe he was like a baby with gigantism. But nope, totally normal 5 year old, in a stroller, on a crowded train. Annoying, and weird for sure, but I bet that kid gets anything he wants. Teach me, oh spoiled one!

Can I make fun of a kid for wearing crocs? No? Sigh, OK fine, won't go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment